Thursday 17 February 2011

Bargain Alert: Vertbaudet


Hi to all my followers! I have been a bit slack of late keeping up my blog posts as I have been suffering with recurrent migraines. If any of my followers suffer with migraines you will know the pain that I am talking about. It means I am literally confined to my bed and have no relief from the pain whatsoever.

Anyway, I'm hoping I have at least a few days reprieve until I get the next one and wanted to talk about some gorgeous items I have spotted in the Vertbaudet sale. I did actually have the coat before Christmas but that means I have had plenty of time to give you my verdict on it and it's absolutely perfect for the chilly weather we are currently enduring. Even better is the fact that it's now on sale, so take a look:
Wool Cloth Jacket.
Zip fastening under a button placket. Sleeve with badge. Button tab at shoulders and cuffs. Machine washable. Padding and lining 100% polyester. Outer 70% wool, 20% polyester, 10% viscose.

This is the sweetest coat ever. My son has had numerous compliments whilst wearing this. It's looks really smart and adds a touch of formality to him, being only two years old this is incredibly endearing! You can almost imagine him picking up his briefcase to go to the office.

This coat is now down from the original £39.00 to an amazing £15.60!
I

I love this top and I had to show you an image of the back as it is just so cute! The material is really stretchy and so although it is a polo-neck it seemed very comfortable when my little boy was wearing it and unlike some tops we had no problems slipping it over his head. It looks great with jeans. Better still is the fact that this top is now down to a miraculous £3.50 - half price! If you look on the Vertbaudet website there are some other great designs for this top too.
These pyjamas are in perfect spring colours and they are perfect for a comfortable nights sleep as they let the skin breathe with the cotton jersey fabric! Another bonus to these pyjamas is that you can mix and match them as they look good either way. £18.00 for the two is very reasonable for two pairs of pyjamas.
This Sportswear Outfit is lovely and snugly for cold days with its warm and cosy fleece lining. There is also a kangaroo pocket in the front to keep hands nice and warm. Perfect to wear to a visit to the park! Available now at £11.50, reduced from £23.


Cable-knit Jumper

BROWN LIGHT SOLID Ref.: 815.3451 Now £15 from £25!

This jumper is so lovely and warm. Great for wearing over a t-shirt if you want to layer up for the unpredictable weather we get. It looks very traditional and is a jumper better than Nanna could knit.

So grab some bargains and head over to www.vertbaudet.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment