Wednesday 9 June 2010

Father's Day Gift Idea - Day 4 - Personalised Photo Frame from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk


We found it hard to narrow it down to one thing on the www.gettingpersonal.co.uk website. In fact the Getting Personal website is fast becoming one of our favourite websites because of the fact that it locates such unique and personal gift ideas. There is something for everyone on this website. And so we looked through Dear Dad Journals, Personalised Dream Car Notebooks, Name a Star Gift Boxes, personalised ‘SuperDad’ calendars, ‘I Love My Daddy’ Frames and Mugs and personalised beer glasses before we settled on a personalised photo frame.

The Personalised Photo Frame costs £16.95 and is worth every single penny. We personalised it with a Father’s Day message and were astounded with the quality of the engraving of the words on the wood when it came. The frame is simple but effective and looks great in any kind of home decor. So what did Dad think?

Dad says: “I was actually overcome with emotion when I was given this. Such a lovely message printed on the frame, accompanied with a picture of my two children. What more could a man ask for? If I was to only receive this gift alone it would completely make my day. I loved the fact that my family had gone to the trouble of ordering a personalised gift which had required thought put in to the message. This will take pride of place in our household and not only in our household but in my heart. A fantastic gift idea! I’m one pleased dad!”

For more info please visit www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment