Wednesday 24 February 2010

Lakeland Glass Kettle

I'm already a big fan of Lakeland products; see my Henrietta kitchen collection review. So I found it hard for my eyes not to stray from reading my emails to the advertisement at the side of the page for this gorgeous Lakeland kettle. I really should invent some new sort of glasses to stop my eyes straying, but on the upside I have found some gorgeous items. This Lakeland glass kettle being one of them.

Why do I love it?

As you can see from the picture above, the design element of this kettle in unique. The smooth design of the handle accompanied with the sleek glass and light-up blue switch makes for an eye-catching piece. It almost makes for a centrepiece in the kitchen when you flick the switch and the switch glows a luminous shade of blue and the water starts bubbling away. It comes with its own 360 degree base so that it is easy to use for left or right-handers. The handle has a lovely grip to it and the fact that the kettle is see-through makes it easier not to waste water as you can see exactly what level you are filling it to i.e. 2 or 3 cups.

If you are rushed off your feet and can't wait around for a kettle to boil then this kettle would be perfect for you as it features a rapid 3kw boil.

Here's a video I made so that you can see the kettle in a bit more detail.


Rating 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment